Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Fun

Today is Friday and Prince Charming has the day off. I hope that I can do well even with his distracting presence. today is a good day, with family time and relaxing. have a great Weekend everyone!

Food for Friday:

1 point--ww bread
2 point--peanut butter
1 point--jelly
0 points--water
0 points--coffee
2 points--granola bar
2 points--ww bread
1 1/2 points--tuna
1 point--low fat margarine
1/2 point--hummus
3 points--cookies
2 points--granola bars
3 points--chicken and tomatoes
3 points--cookies
6 points--snacks
28 points--total for Friday

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket