Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Better and Back at it

Today is a better day. I am feeling much better after having had the flu yesteday. The upside is that I lost a little weight as of this morning. You have to look for silver linings around these clouds of sickness, you know.

I am heading down to 200 lbs. I am going to cut back my WW points now as I will have to in a few pounds and I may as well get used to it now. I look on these point cuts as milestones. Although you have no idea how much I will party when I finally break 200 lbs!

Food for today:

whole grain bread--1 point
low fat cream cheese--1 point
coffee--0 point
fat free/sugar free yogurt--1 point
whole wheat tortilla--2 points
hummus--1 point
tuna 1/8 cup--1 point
coffee--0 point
low fat candy--2 point
rice crispy square--2 point
chicken breast and 0 point veggies--5 points
low fat candy --2 points
fat free/sugar free yogurt --1 point
orange -- 1 point
Total for today--20 points

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket