- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1- 8 oz box sugar free strawberries Jell-O
- 1-large Pkg vanilla pudding sugar free
- 1/2 of an 8 oz. container Cool Whip Lite
- 2 Cup sliced strawberries
Make FF pudding mix according to directions. Just before you start to assemble the trifle, fold together the pudding and Cool Whip. Find a pretty, clear glass bowl, and layer trifle. Alternate several layers of cut up cake and strawberries.
Mix Jell-O with 2 cup of hot water. Pour over cake and berries . Cool . Next pour pudding and Cool Whip mix over the trifle and garnish with a couple of strawberries. It's a beautiful dessert, and you can serve after cooling but its really better the next day.
12 1-cup servings, 3.5 POINTS each